Change Release Notes
- New camera tracking feature for AR Parrot Drone, will track UP and Down. Setting can be configured in the Camera Control Configuration screen under Movement Tracking.
- Microphone Export To Sound Board updated to use new Audio Compression from last version
- When loading projects with EZ-Bit v1, the prompt now provides a method to Skip Syncing EZ-Bits
Why would you want to skip syncing ez-bits?
Well, if you load a project with EZ-Bit v1 files, the new v2 isn't compatible. This means you will have to Skip EZ-Bit Syncing because the old v1 files will not be found. Of course, you will no longer have a 3D Designed EZ-Robot in your project. Sorry, but you will have to rebuilt the 3D design.
Good news, if your robot is built off one of our existing robots (JD, Six, Roli) then you can simply MERGE the template.
How do you merge projects?
Easy, of course Under the File menu is the Merge option. Selecting this will merge a project into the project that has already been opened. Follow these instructions to get the latest 3D Designed JD/Roli/Six into your existing EZ-Bit v1 project.
Before we begin, load the EZ-Bit Library Manager and Sync all available EZ-Bits.
1) Load your project that contains the EZ-Bit v1 files
2) A prompt will ask to sync. Press the SKIP button and agree to the warning
3) Now your project will load, but the 3D Robot will be empty. Let's merge the template into your project. Press the MERGE button
4) Select the Examples -> Templates folder
5) Select the project that you wish to merge (JD/SIX/Roli)
6) A dialog will inquire if you wish to import the 3D Model. Answer YES
7) Another dialog will prompt asking what controls to also import. Deselect all options, because you are only importing the 3D model.
8) Press OK
Voila - now you have the latest EZ-Bit 3D Model loaded.
- Includes 1 free plugin robot skill per project
- Community support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-9 months.
As Low as $8.99/mo
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free.
|Get ARC for Free||View Plans|
|✓ 1 request/month
($9.99 for additional requests)
|Feature requests||✓ Yes|
|Early access to new features & fixes||✓ Yes|
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*||1||✓ 255|
|Robot skills*||20||✓ Unlimited|
|Skill Store plugins*||1||✓ Unlimited|
|Cognitive services usage**||10/day||✓ 6,000/day|
|Auto-positions gait actions*||40||✓ Unlimited|
|Speech recongition phrases*||10||✓ Unlimited|
|Camera devices*||1||✓ Unlimited|
|Vision resolution||max 320x240||✓ Unlimited|
|Interface builder*||2||✓ Unlimited|
|Cloud project size||✓ 128 MB|
|Cloud project revision history||✓ Yes|
|Create Exosphere requests||✓ 50/month|
|Exosphere API access||Contact Us|
|Volume license discounts||Contact Us|
|Get ARC for Free||View Plans|