Change Release Notes
In this release, we introduce a collection of enhancements to existing controls and small bug fixes. I really like this release - the enhancements are very subtle and although you may not notice, you'll find the GUI becoming more comfortable and productive to work in. :)
Key Control changes color based on focus. The control needs to be in focus for the Keyboard Control to work
Added Speech Volume to Speech Settings
New EZ-Script function: SpeakVolume()
Intro has smoother fade transition
New EZ-Script function: FileReadLineRandom()
New EZ-Script variable $Direction which stores current movement direction
New EZ-Script function: WaitForChange() which will pause the script until the specified variable/value has changed
EZ-Script function: Move() has a fix when specifying Stop as a direction
MP3 Trigger now displays 255 buttons and is resizable with scrollbar
All ARC Controls have smarter resizing for different DPI displays
Added "Virtual servo Ports", which range from V0 to V19. These can be used as "stubs" for extending the flexibility of existing ARC Controls. For example, look at the example "Example - Script - Joystick Switch Between Servos"
Audio Display Graphs have smooth rounded edges
Speech Recognition Audio Graph changes color depending on Pause status (red/green)
AutoPosition Control (without movement) has bug fix for ControlCommand()
Virtual servo Example This project can be found under Examples, titled: Example - Script - Joystick Switch Between Servos
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free