A pair of students in one of my Robotics classes has problems loading up a previously working JD Profile. I took the JD to my computer and tried loading my JD Profile. After 2 tries, it worked on my PC. I then took JD back to their PC and it worked for my JD Profile after 3 tries. This was yesterday. Today, when they tried to use JD, the profile would not load. I took JD back to my PC and tried. It would not work. Something strange is happening. I just don't know what it could be. I have uploaded the different profiles being used. My profile is "JD-Profile-TayZack." It worked when theirs wouldn't. Now it doesn't work either.