This is cool!
I've been playing with the custom server with an HTML editor, and find it to be really cool to be able to customize the web page with the video and the controls.
Questions in regards to the HTTP Custom Server and related items are:
1. Can we turn on the "Connect" for connection to the controller from this page? In essence, does the "Connect" button have to already be pushed (turned on) from the ARC Windows program in order for the servos to work from the Custom Server page?
2. Followup questions to above question in regards to the ARC Windows software: Can we automatically turn on the "Connect" and start the "HTTP Custom Server" when launching the the Windows ARC program? If so, how do we do this? I've experimented with different scripts on the ARC program side, and can not get these items to come on automatically with a script.
3. What other items can be placed in the custom server pages? For example, I see we can now have video (resizing and different refresh rates for the video), servo control and speech (adding a custom text line to be said out-loud) by clicking on the button. What else can we do?
4. Can we have scripts in this page? If so, how do we implement it from the page?
5. Is there a list of commands and HTML syntax for the HTTP Custom Server?
6. Is there more detailed information published in regards to the HTTP Custom Server on the EZ-Robot website? If so, please provide the linked page.
Bottom line is, I am very impressed with the custom server page, and this is exactly what I was looking for with some of my previous postings.
Thank you EZ-Robot. You guys are on the cutting edge.