I found an issue with the factory wiring with my Roli's H-Bridge wiring.
When I was doing the h-bridge test I noticed that the unit wouldn't move.
Upon inspecting the h- bridge wiring I noticed that the red and black wires coming from the on/off switch were wired wrong on the h- bridge. The red and black wires were off by one screw slot. I also noticed a burning smell, but couldn't see anything that was burnt. After correcting the wiring error,I still can't get the unit to move. I'm wondering if the wiring error blow out the h- bridge.
Is there any diagnostic that I can do to confirm this, and if the h- bridge is bad how do I go about getting it replaced under warranty?
Thanks in advance for your help