I am converting a project from V3 to V4.
1. Servos not positioning in same position. If servo centered before it in certain position it is way off now.
2. Servos not releasing. Same script in V3 no issues.
3. Servos jumpy. Not as smooth as V3
Wireless router right next to project.
No change in script just moving jumper to jumper same pin configuration.
BTW - similar problems with other small project with similar problems.
Try different V4 modules same results.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.
Ok so then I have rewrite all scripts then?
How about the releasing?
V3 was pretty smooth. These seem to hang.
Using auto release on all servos set one 1 second.
If you are experiencing network issues, consult your PC manufacturer, check for bandwidth limiting software, and ensure that you have learned the product with tutorials from the learn section.
Included in your purchase, and upgrades to the software direct you to the learn section. Start there to learn the product and understand the differences between the v3 and v4 controllers, as they are different products reflected by their names.
Feel free to post your project if you would like it reviewed for programming errors. It's always good to get a second set of eyes
Done the above. Tried 3 differ different wireless same result. I will probably revert back to V3 and use 4 V4 I have on different project I guess.
I will upload program I have soon.. Still in progress.
Never used that control. I will try and I am working on today. Left this project for about 6 months dealing with health issues. Going to work hard on in next couple of weeks.
Also found issues with EZ- Face and Speech recognition. I moved this project to another computer and upgraded to Win 10 and it is less powerful so dealing with a lot of issues, but this project seems to still run better using V3 for now.