Hello, I cannot get my Ardunio MEGA to control servos in my Inmoov via USB. I have followed the instructions closely multiple times. Some info:
- I have successfully uploaded the code to two different MEGAs and neither work.
- The status box shows that there is a connection with the ARDUINO ( no errors), however the servos will not move when using the horizontal/vertical sweep commands nor position module. (I have followed all instructions in the servo tutorials)
- BAUD rates are set correctly in device manager, the arudino code and in ARC
- I am using a 40A, 5V power supply connected to the wall. This supplies power to the Inmoov servos. I connect the same setup with My Robot Lab and it works.
- I enabled DTR/RTS
- I am using a new DELL XPS with USBC. I read this may cause issues, but I tried it on my old desktop and it still wont work.
Is there something I am missing?