Change Release Notes
Spooky Friday the 13th software release... And it's the greatest!
Fixed sharpen image option for camera
internal camera frame memory copy routines handle negative stride bitmaps even though I'm not sure why they're a thing
Scripting variable manager has an event for when variable values have changed for plugins
removed a timer on displaying connection status on mobile app that should have been an event. saved resources
Re-using as many objects as possible between video frames (less creating and disposing of objects that get reused)
Using direct memory copy of output video frame so the same memory gets re-used for every frame
Drawing video feed on canvases using direct memory copies (i.e. blockly, RoboScratch & mobile interface)
New Invokers uses Actions() rather than delegates, so it's much faster when getting and setting ui control values/parameters
don't log errors while the application is closing
New camera capture library that is 2-3% less cpu
Sound servo is in stereo. Populates left and right channel variables of highest sound per poll
Camera device displays skipped frames due to image processing being busy with tracking types
resized some controls for better real estate
invert full range of servos
servo control uses events rather than timer
added new events for controls adding/removing and projects load completed for plugins
changed GetServoPosition to return the invert value if specified for servo (Vertical/horizontal) controls for plugins
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free