Change Release Notes
Hi! This is a release with a few of the new features available on the [sku:40].
- Speech control section is now renamed to Audio
- New Audio Microphone control. Streams recorded audio from your PC microphone to the [sku:40]
- Camera Control added support for EZ-B v4 Camera
- Connection Control with support for EZ-B v4 Camera
- Soundboard v4 support for streaming WAV/MP3 audio to [sku:40]
- EZ-Script commands for adjusting Volume of [sku:40] speaker
- EZ-Script command for speech synthesis that speaks out of the [sku:40]
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free