Change Release Notes
Some new features and fixes in this release - still concentrating on the video processor. I know there have been fantastic results from the last update, and this update increases performance also.
The new video processor uses dynamic frame rate. The frame rate is adjusted based on the speed of your computer. The funny thing is, people may ask why the max is 10 fps? Well the answer is simple: Your robot will act like it's having a siezure if the frame rate is any higher. Because the video is analyzed in real-time by the processor, the hardware also reacts to real-time results... And if the object is being tracked with a high fps, the robot goes a little insane. So, the only real reason for having a high FPS is human esthetics. The work-around to make humans happy is to use the Real-time Video View mode when viewing your robot via remote presence, etc.
I've also found a work-around for the Shortcut Creator issue on some computers. It seems ones of the libraries I was calling for creating the LNK file was not default installed on all computers. That was a surprise to me and many others who tried to use the library. So, I found a work-around by using an operating system call, and now the Shortcut Creator works.
The biggest change in this release is how the video data is passed between tracking modules. It now uses a newer and faster method in shared memory - so it's much happier. This leaves more processor speed available for other controls. :)
- Video Processing Enhancements
- Dynamic Video Frame Rate
- Shortcut Creator Fixed (File->Shortcut Creator)
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free