Change Release Notes
Wondering why there have been so many i2c updates? We have some new i2c controls to support! And it all starts with this release... Firmware 15 WOW!
- ARC v2011.11.09.00
- EZ-SDK v2011.11.09.00
- EZ-B Firmware v15
- i2cRead now accepts Auto for AutoAck mode. Which acknowledges every read byte except for the last byte
- i2cRestart command added for special restart
- New control for i2c Sure Electronics Dual-Axis Magnetic Compass Module. Soon we'll have some directional controls to work with it :)
- New control for i2c BV4615 RC-5 Infrared Decoder. Control your robot by an infrared remote. Soon you will be able to remote control the EZ-B without the computer connected.
- i2cReadAutoAck command added. Reads data from the i2c and acnowledges every byte except for the last byte
- i2cRead has override for reading just one byte
- i2cRestart command added
- WriteBinary command added
- BV4615 module added for RC-5 Infrared decoding
- SureDualAxisCompass module added for dual axis magnetic compass
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free