Since the MS LifeCam is not listed in the Product list, I had to chose the ESP32 Cam in order to submit the question.
Problem: Can not connect the MS LifeCam again.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Plug in the Cam
2. Open the ARC
3. Project->Add->Camera Device
After playing around with the ARC Camera Features, closed the Camera Device without saving the Camera control to a project:
5. Closed the ARC, switched off the PC.
6. Later on tried same as from the Step 1 and got the message:
7. Closed Camera Device and ARC, removed the MS camera.
8. Plugged in the camera again. Opened the ARC and started as from Step 1 and again same message: "Camera Disabled".
9. Switched off the PC. Switched on and tried again without success (same message).
What I have done wrong to stop camera working?
Note: Did not use any Windows app related to the camera before I run the ARC.
Later checked the camera with the Yawcam and VLC applications and camera worked fine.
The camera is brand new, just opened from the box.