I am trying to edit poses, and only appear to be able to click and drag to change values for each servo. I want to just click and type values, but that has not worked.
Export and import gives me a work-around, but the rest of Builder is so user friendly I am hoping I am just missing something.
I go into auto position, click settings, then select or create a new frame. Example would be to create a mirror pose of FLY 2, needing 9 servo edits for just that frame.
Thanks for any advice you can offer.
FYI, I know this is a technical assistance question, but I don't want to get flagged or banned for misuse.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Harnessing the power of ARC Pro, your robot can be more than just a simple automated machine.
1) Select the frame you wish to mirror
2) Press NEW FRAME
There are two ways to edit.
1) Use the Left mouse button to drag up/down
2) Use the Right mouse button to open the dialog and use keyboard or mouse to select exact digit
I expect to have my moves like Jagger soon!
Nice trick to get from 0 to 180, or vice versa is to do this..
1) Right-Click on the angle selection box
2) The drop down will be displayed
3) Use the HOME or END or PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN buttons to skip