Asked — Edited
pls help i need to download the whole STL parts of Lever Servo-motor...
there's no download link for the body and top parts...
guys! if you have a copy of Lever servo - 180 Degrees for 3d Printing (STL files)... pls give me i really need it so badly...
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Become a Synthiam ARC Pro subscriber to unleash the power of easy and powerful robot programming
but i dont how to edit... if there is a good heart willing to help just to fit the MG996 servo i will appreciate it...
1) Open ARC
2) Click on the project tab
3) Click on design
4) Select servos from the drop down list
5) Then when the list is populated you will see an information icon under a shopping cart. Click the information icon
6) You will see each printable file that makes up the part along with a save stl button for each file
7) Save the stl file to your computer
8) Print/modify the stl file to suit
On the website only 3D-Printable parts allow you to download the stl files.
I recommend using our servos with the designed brackets since they are sure to fit, they are the same price, stronger and will operate at 7.4V unless you have already bought the towerpro mg996r servos
Heavy Duty Servo