I got my ez complete today and after getting a bluetooth adapter that worked. I got my ezb up and running. Unfortunately that's just about it. I tested the camera and it works fine ;-). I just finished playing with the http server and was rolling around with my tablet. Super cool. I'm gonna probably use that feature quite a bit.
I didn't get to spend as much time with it today as I would have liked but I'm happy.
Oh, I suppose I should show you what I did manage to get rolling around. Not a whole lot of engineering on this one. I just tossed this together. I have a caster for a 3rd wheel. I looked for a small ball caster at home depot but had luck. A few pieces of a 1977 erector kit I came up on over the weekend. And the superb precision and technical sophistication of masking tape. I think I'll call it ScriptPony because that's about all it's going to do, is run test scripts, until I rip it apart and try something else. I can't wait to dive into ez script.