Asked — Edited
I got a Samsung Galaxay Tab as an early Christmas/ birthday gift. Any chance we can download EZ-B onto the Android OS DJ?
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Your robot can be more than a simple automated machine with the power of ARC Pro!
Based on your post activity, we found some content that may be interesting to you. Explore these other tutorials and community conversations.
- ARC has 19,695 lines of C++ and C# code
- EZ-SDK has 3,188 lines of C++ and C# code
- EZ-B Firmware has 2,546 lines of Assembler code
- The EZ-B Robot Project was launched February 1st 2011
- The project concept was conceived in April 2010 with this Wall-E Robot
- The current development time has been in excessive of 3,000 hours
[Copied from DJ's facebook post on October 31 at 3:59pm]
All that would need to pretty much be rewritten to work on android.
In the meantime, you can buy Windows 7 tablets for the same price as an Android Tablet. I have a windows 7 tablet. It works fantastic, and because it's not Android you can actually do stuff with it. It's a full-on computer, not a giant phone.
The new ARC has Touch controls for tablets. I used it tonight. People loved it!
Depending on how satisfied i am with the touch controls DJ mentioned, i am thinking about using the SDK to write a web based controller after i get my board next month. It will be simple though. Probably just movent and maybe stream a video source if i can find some good code to borrow....