Change Release Notes
There was a little mishap in the last version while we upgraded to Visual Studio 2013 for compiling ARC. The Visual Studio 2013 does not include the Microsoft Deployment project type and has been replaced with Install Shield. There are plenty of bugs in the Install Shield application which caused installation issues of ARC. This release uses a new installer and is still compiled with VS 2013.
You can follow this thread for a historical reference to the Install Shield Fiasco: http://www.ez-robot.com/Community/Forum/posts.aspx?threadId=4873
There are quite a few GUI enhancements, and some speed improvements to the UI.
This release also updates the dependency to .Net 4.5
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free