Beta Release 2019.06.10.00
Change Release Notes
This is a big release with a number of gui and backend updates. Try this beta build and provide feedback of irregularities or errors. The GUI has a theme engine now, which means you can (or will be able to shortly) create custom themes for projects. This includes custom windows, title bars, colors, fonts, etc..
Currently this theme engine is using a default DARK theme that i derived from Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows 10 dark mode. The great thing about the dark mode is it's friendly on both your eyes and your robot's battery. The dark mode doesn't use as much power for the LCD - which is good for robots with onboard PC's or people using laptops.
standard date time formatting for all log data
display error message as an application window during software initialization. If an error occurs during initialization, this will catch it.
initialize the ezb array before application runs
Theme engine will theme is backward compatible with existing robot skill plugins
Force change the decimal separator if the culture has it set for a comma or something weird
Theme text color is an invert based on the background color calculated from reverse luminescence
Allow removing of background image for mobile interface
New data hub for sending structured data to controls that can subscribe to it. Similar to ROS' Node system, this allows behavior controls to publish and subscribe to data by specific categories and types. This is to compliment the lidar navigation system and ROS node robot skill that is in development.
- Includes a free 3rd party plugin robot skill per project
- GPT-Powered AI support
- Free with trial limitations
For schools, personal use & organizations. This edition is updated every 6-12 months.
- 2 or more PCs simultaneously
- Includes unlimited skills
- Premium support discount
- And much more
Experience the latest features and bug fixes weekly. A Pro subscription is required to use this edition.
- Load and run any ARC project
- Operates in read-only mode
- Unlimited robot skills
- Early access fixes & features
Have you finished programming your robot? Use this to run existing ARC projects for free*.
- Minimum requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 2+gb ram and 500+MB free space.
- Recommended requirements are Windows 10 or higher with 8+gb ram and 1000+MB free space.
- ARC Free known-issues can be viewed by clicking here.
- Get more information about each ARC edition by clicking here.
- See what's new in the latest versions with Release notes.
|Get ARC for Free
|Early access to new features & fixes
|Simultaneous microcontroller connections*
|Skill Store plugins*
|Cognitive services usage**
|Auto-positions gait actions*
|Speech recongition phrases*
|Cloud project size
|Cloud project revision history
|Create Exosphere requests
|Exosphere API access
|Volume license discounts
|Get ARC for Free