Asked — Edited
When I open the examples, and click on "Six", the software hangs (see attached doc). I can't find anywhere in the tutorials how to link the 12 cables to the master brain. Please assist.
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Harnessing the power of ARC Pro, your robot can be more than just a simple automated machine.
2) Press the button labelled LEARN from the top menu
3) Select the robot that you have, in this case SIX
4) Follow the tutorials from the very first tutorial. The reason you have not been able to find how to connect the wires is because you have not followed the tutorials.
Please follow the tutorials. The tutorials contain the help that you are looking for. The tutorials will explain how to assemble, build and use the robot. The tutorials can be found in the LEARN section of this website.
Hope that helps!
My head hangs in shame regarding the assembly, it is very clear in your tutorial - late night effect (-: The robot is operational and is really fascinating.
I uninstalled/re-installed the software twice. My laptop is a 64Bit. May that be the problem?
If I select one of the other samples it works fine. I also installed it on my desktop and there it works fine as well.
Can you try this..
1) load ARC
2) select PROJECT from top menu
3) select ADD CONTROL from top menu
4) select AUDIO tab
5) select Microphone control
do you receive any errors?
Also, it may be useful to re-install/repair .Net 4.5 on the laptop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=30653