I'm formulating a future build that would serve the purpose of assisting the elderly and/or disabled. And maybe, if I do well, possibly(big if) maybe put it into Google science fair or something similar? Mainly trying to find some motors capable of 150 pounds or more for carrying items. I would make the framing and so on by my self., so I can do custom mounting. Anyone using a wheel chair grade quality(possibly budget) motor/s could yougive me some info?
Thanks a lot,
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Become a Synthiam ARC Pro subscriber to unleash the power of easy and powerful robot programming
- Google Speech Recognition
- iRobot Roomba Movement Panel
- Lcd Display For Ezb4 - Using Arduino Mini As Controler
- Making New Tires For Your Robot , Omnibot 2000 In This Case
- Your robot gives you the air quality and the weather (python language)
- How to use Rc esc as motor controller
- How To Choose A Battery?
What about windshield wiper motors? Anyone?
Here is a link for new ones for $19 each and they list the full specs so you can calculate how much weight they can handle moving.
Lots and lots of motors on eBay this week.
Robotmarketplace.com and robot store has them too.