Well, first I'm a Dad of 3 beautiful girls, who i wish enjoyed geeky stuff like me, but I also have 4 grand babies, 3 of which are boys, so there is still a chance to get some help on these projects lol :) Plus my grand daughter is young enough to convert into a geek before it to late. After that, I'm a Industrial systems integrator and designer for a plastics company in NY, going on 25 years now. The last 15 years i've spent heading up the Vision inspection implementation, which i love!! So basically, i get to spend tons of money, play with awesome toys, and amazing camera systems!!! Love my job!! Most of what i do revolves around reengineering existing systems to update them and refit them with components that i usually design inhouse. Now, for electronics!! lol NOT!!, well, not till very recently, now i have the bug and can't get enough :) I love playing in new areas of design, and looking to push myself to new levels. Finding this community, is just what i needed to get me out of my comfort zone. Very happy to be apart of this!!!
- 2014-10-30 - joined Synthiam
- 2014-10-31 - connected ARC to the cloud
- 2014-12-12 - created first new question
- 2014-12-13 - joined your first forum discussion
- 2014-12-31 - created a custom avatar
- 2015-01-01 - shared your first photo in the forum
- 2015-01-01 - attempted to help a fellow robot builder