Question
Asked April 2 2014

Community Question

Since we have yet another delay in shipping of ezb4... I am looking to pick up another V3 board to tide me over until then... email is robotguy505(at)gmail.com or respond here...

Thanks
Richard
April 2 2014
Yep, been checking that site too.... I emailed to confirm stock before I buy.... thanks
April 2 2014
Let me know what they say with regards to their stock. I'm considering getting one as well. I can't spend the next 3 months looking at jarvis lifeless in a corner of my room.
April 2 2014
Don't blame you.. all my projects will sit waiting longer I guess... so will do about their response to stock... keep an eye on this thread...
April 2 2014
My robot Roamin is waiting for life also, I have slowed my working pace down, since there is no hurry waiting for the V4 to arrive. By the time it does, I should have everything ready to go :-{ Getting ready to paint once the weather starts cooperating :-{
I think once I get it all painted, people are going to be stunned, nothing flashy, but it will catch the eye :-}
April 3 2014
Well they do have stock... the boards are used but all are good to go... the site is legit and the owner is a great guy to boot. I just bought one so all those wanting a V3 board should take a look....