I have a problem with my brand new EZB4:
Basically what happens is:
1. Connect the battery (charged)
2. EZB starts blinking blue light
3. No sound of connection/activation EZB
4. Wifi connection with EZB in windows works
5. Connecting in the EZB in the connection panel of the EZ builder does not work (see screenshot attached)
6. If I do this procedure with my other EZB all works fine and a connection is made with EZ builder.
Attached to this thread you can see a screenshot of the code generated by EZ-builder when trying to connect to the EZB.
Here you can find also a video which I made to show what happens when I try to connect the EZB4 https://we.tl/3C4pRDRw8o
If anyone would have some advice or need more info on this problem? I will be happy to provide this.we.tl/3C4pRDRw8o