Hey guys , I just wanted to share I was posting my projects one by one on letsmakerobots.com. Once you post your project you can add videos and links back to your project file here on EZ-Robot.com. It doesn't have to be finished to post but be sure to include as much information and pictures for your build as possible. Also there is a section where you can indicate what software and controller you are using. Of course you enter in you are using the EZB Ez-robot controller with EZ Builder software or EZ SDK. This gets exposure for both your Robot and EZ Robot as well as we approach the holiday season. If you post a project post a link here!
So when posting be sure to do these things:
1. List the controller EZB your using
2. List software EZ builder or SDK
3. List EZ cam or EZ robot servos being used
4. Link your project thread in the links section of the Robot post
5. Use your same EZ Robot user name as the user name for letsmakerobots
6. If you have a video of your robot post the link to the YouTube video
7. Be sure to post pics just like you did on ez robot and content. You can even copy and paste. Lets not make LMR.com feel like we are mooching click traffic so make a legit robot project submission.