When I bought my first EZBv4 I had a problem connecting to my Wifi. With help from everyone I was able to get my EZB into client mode. (I had to use my phone to gain access). I reset it to see if I could connect in AP mode just being curious, but no good. Do I have any other way to get to have it use the AP mode or is it just best to put in client mode again and forget about it?
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.
1) Connect to the ezb with your phone.
2) Open your phone's search engine program, and in the web browser at the top of the screen, type in... http://192.168.1.1
3) The ezb web server will come up.
4) Locate the Client Wifi button on that web page and click on it.
5) It will ask you to enter your SSID (network name) and router password (which is case sensitive).
6) Press save and you're done with using your phone. This will reboot the EZ-B and the LED will start flashing green. You should now be in client mode.
7) Now go back to the computer and open ARC, then use the scan tool in the connection control to locate your ezb.
8) If it finds your EZ-B's IP address you will hear a chime. Press "Stop" wait a couple of seconds for the address font to become bold, then press "Connect". You will hear the EZ-B chime again to confirm it's connected.
Hope that helps.