1. How can I localize ez-Builder, for example, in Russian, or in Chinese? I found the Locales/ru.pak, but how do I enable it?
2. How can I localize video lessons? Are there any subtitle files and audio tracks in other languages? If they are not available, can I create them and add them?
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.
To translate videos, YouTube has a subtitle generator that you can use. Simply press the CC button and select your language in the videos. That’s a service provided by YouTube, if available in your country.
The good news is the manual and activities can be translated using the links above. We are looking into an option sometime in the future to have the manuals translated on the website wirh an option.
It is desirable in the video lessons also to have an audio track and subtitles in the native language. Translation of subtitles with the help of Google translator, unfortunately, has very low quality for children.
I'm a programmer and I know that when you write a program it's very easy ...
You find out from the developers of ARC - perhaps this possibility already exists ...
Most likely in ARC, the language should be selected when installing the program. Language files already exist in the Locales folder.
Maybe they just did not include the language selection option.
If this is not the case, then I do not understand why all the language files in the Locales folder are needed.
DJ Sures is the developer of ARC.
He already explained that these locale files are part of a 3rd party library used by ARC, not part of the main application.
This is something we definitely want to provide to customers like yourself. However, please understand that this will take some time before implementing. Hope you understand?
And another question: Can I use the EZ-B Controller to control other types of servos (for example, TS-315, TSS-338 from ToroBot or others)? They require special commands for their own controllers (I attach a brief description of the commands TS-315). Can these commands be formed in the EC-Builder?Instructionsforuse-en_(TS-315)_.pdf
1) The only thing i don't see in that document is the baud rate and protocol bit specifications. Is it 8-N-1? 9600 baud?
2) Does that protocol communicate directly with the servo or is there a controller in the middle? Im unsure after google searching, as this is not a popular servo and there isn't much information about it.
3) Would you be connecting the servo directly to the EZ-B and sending those commands to the servos? Are the servos chain-able like dynamixel?
I imagine the connector cable you'd want to use is Dynamixel servo Cable and this plugin: https://synthiam.com/redirect/legacy?table=plugin&id=39
Thank you very much for the information, I will try to use it.