Asked — Edited
Can i control this chasis with ez-b chasis link
If i can can someone tell me how to connect motors to the ez-b, which ports to use and how to move them with ez software thank you
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Synthiam ARC Pro is a cool new tool that will help unleash your creativity with programming robots in just seconds!
Based on your post activity, we found some content that may be interesting to you. Explore these other tutorials and community conversations.
- Auto Position Movement Panel (Gait)
- Auto Position (Gait)
- The Robot Program Episode 009: Getting Six to Move
- The Robot Program Episode 003: Getting JD to Move
- Create Auto Position Actions from EZ-Script
- How to use Rc esc as motor controller
- What Happens When You Try To Open Cloud File On Apple Device
You need to buy motor a controller. DJ sells them in the store. You hook it up to the batteries, the motors, and then plug it into any digital ports. You cannot hook a motor directly to the board.
Be aware that motor controllers take 4 or 5 digital ports each, so 2 could use up to 10 of the ports.
wrong spelling sry