Asked — Edited
I have a few of these motors and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on compatibility with the 2.5 amp motor controller...or any other controller. Here is the data sheet;
Upgrade to ARC Pro
Experience early access to the latest features and updates. You'll have everything that is needed to unleash your robot's potential.
Based on your post activity, we found some content that may be interesting to you. Explore these other tutorials and community conversations.
- Indoor Positioning System
- Dual HBridge w/PWM
- Command Syntax For Data Retrieval
- Regulators , Bec Switching , Step Down Buck Converters , Data , Tests And Sugge
- Lcd Display For Ezb4 - Using Arduino Mini As Controler
- Using And H-bridge 2.5 Amp Motor Controller To Control Stepper Motors?
- Ez-robot Evacuated