Make an EZ-Builder Behavior Control
In this tutorial, we will cover the following steps...
1) Download and install the latest EZ-Builder
2) Download and install Visual Studio
3) Create a new plugin instance on Synthiam.com in the shortcuts menu
4) Create a new .Net 4.6.1 Class project
5) Add references to EZ-Builder.exe and EZ_B.dll to your project
6) Specify the new references do not copy files when compiling
7) Add a new Windows Form to the project
8) Modify the Windows Form class to inherit EZ-Builder’s plugin template
9) Add EZ-Builder’s plugin override methods for setting/getting configuration and control messaging framework
10) Download the Plugin.xml template from your plugin instance from synthiam.com and paste into your project. Set the Plugin.xml to copy when compiling
11) Edit the Plugin.xml to ensure it has the friendly name, description, dll filename, version and GUID of your plugin
12) In Visual Studio project options, specify the compiled output folder of your project to the EZ-Builder plugin folder which is named of the GUID
13) Make your plugin plugin do amazing stuff and share with the community!
EZ-Builder uses layers of managers, each responsible for the overall user experience. Throughout this tutorial, managers will be referenced. This diagram demonstrates the manager hierarchy.