This lesson will introduce the contents of the Revolution Six robot kit. Follow along with The Robot Program Episode 007: Six Box Contents. At the end of this lesson, readers will be able to identify the parts of the robot, the charging components, the Getting Started Guide, and where to find more information.
View the video episode here: https://www.ez-robot.com/Tutorials/Lesson/50
Professor E's Overview
Important information and online links can be viewed in the Getting Started Guide.
Six is a hexapod crawler robot that has six legs available for movement.
The parts reviewed in this lesson include:
- A Hexapod Dome and Hexapod Body
- The EZ-B v4 Robot Controller
- The EZ-B v4 Camera
- Twelve Lever servos that act as motorized robot joints
- Six Hexapod Feet for movement
- The Wire Wraps will be used to organize the cables of the robot
- Battery charging components