Thought I would upload a photo of my various robot projects.
Left to Right On Shelf:
1. Robosapien with IR Hack shown by DJ to run from EZB V3
2. Arduino "Paint Stick" Bot I use with Demo on Microsoft Kinect to mimic movements of the person standing in front (based on making things see book)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZQDdc-260
3. Roboquad with the IR sensor hack for EZB V3 from DJ.
4. 1977 R2D2 Toy I found in an antique store just like the one I owned as a kid... Interesting story about that...http://stephensgarage.blogspot.com/
5.0 3D Printed C3PO's head.
6.0 Toby a toy bot I found at a roadside rummage sale 30 years ago.
Left to right on Table:
7. Roomba Red with IO Tiny Controller. I made it track painters tape after watching what DJ did in a video... https://www.facebook.com/StephensMark1/videos/10209406252985341/
8. Arduino Based Rover I recently Resurrected..https://www.facebook.com/StephensMark1/videos/pcb.10209812947512450/10209812918831733/?type=3&theater
9. My very first hacked robot - an Arduino based robot on an old Roomba (sitting on another Roomba).
10. 3D printed Bob the robot with an dagu Arduino microcontroller.
11. A spare EZB V4.
12. Edison Lego type robot from Australia.
13. LittleBot 3D printed robot using IO Tiny.
15. Neato NV-11
16. Brookstone Rover bought for use with EZ Builder.
Below Table Left to Right:
17. Hacked Robot arm kit.
18. Some kind of Chinese bot I bought 8 or 9 years ago. Hacked with an Arduino.
19. Another NV-11
20. Friendly Robotics Lawn Mowing Bot Hacked for RC
21. Two more Roombas for Hacking
23. Not Shown in photo InMoove Head in the making...https://www.facebook.com/StephensMark1/videos/10209654986843532/