First, I'd like to congratulate the community for the wonderful support over the last 4 years. For those who don't know. Ezrobot Inc is 4 years old starting in November! I'm extremely proud of the community who supported my dream of connected robots, even before IoT was a thing. To complement the huge thank you to the community, we have open sourced the communication wifi module! This is an important gift to the community by giving customizable control over the firmware of you ezb v4.
The new software project includes a downloadable package containing source code, compiler and documentation. All available on the new software page here: http://www.ez-robot.com/EZ-Builder/Open-IoT-Wifi
From me personally, thank you and enjoy your gift! :) we have a broad future of connected devices to create. Now get to it, gang!Advantages of the Open IoT Wifi:
* Edit, compile and upload custom firmware to the EZ-B v4.
* Change TCP ports for commands and video stream.
* Custom webserver branding and logo.
* Add custom JSON IoT listeners.
* Chainable by using one EZ-B as Access Point for other EZ-B's and PC to connect to.
* Upgrade to the latest EZ-Robot Wifi features.
* Call-back for the EZ-B to call home no matter what network connection.
* Change default TCP/IP Address for AP mode.