+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Servo category tab.
- Press the SSC-32 Servo Controller icon to add the control to your project.
Note: Synthiam is not a manufacturer of this third party hardware device. . Nor is ezrobot responsible for the operation of this third party device. For operational questions, it's best to consult the instruction manual for operational instructions.
Adding this control to your project will connect ARC or an EZ-B v4/2 Wi-Fi Robot Controller to the SSC-32 Servo Controller. The Virtual Servo Ports, labelled V0, V1, V2... V31 are used to move servos through the SSC-32. The configuration menu on this control will allow you to specify the baud rate and how the SSC-32 is connected.
This control allows servos connected to the SSC-32 to be used in Auto Position, Camera Tracking, WiiMote, Myo, and all controls where servos are used.