+ How To Add This Control To Your Project (Click to Expand)
- Load the most recent release of ARC.
- Press the Project tab from the top menu bar in ARC.
- Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar in ARC.
- Choose the Movement Panels category tab.
- Press the Roomba Tones icon to add the control to your project.
This control has been deprecated and replaced with iRobot Movement Panel
Auto Positioner (Gait)
What's a Gait? A gait is the pattern of movement of the...
Continuous Servo Movement...
This movement panel controls 2 continuous servos, which have...
AR Parrot Drone Movement
The AR Drone Movement Panel allows control of an AR Parrot...